The three words I would use to describe this movie is Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! Thanks to all of the Majic family that join us on the facebook watch party here are a few of your comments.
QUEST #1. What did you learn new about
#TLC that surprised you?
25.00 a week, it took a white man to bail them out and get them paid!!!!
That Chilli had an abortion, also I just realized that MTV promoted TLC more than BET..
How much they was mess over and nobody knew they all shared similar lifestyles and they never turned there back on each other regardless of there situations they was facing
Heard about Pebbles so that was no surprise. I guess learning they didn’t get paid until the third or fourth album. I also thought Lisa and Andre were on and off until she died. Chili having an abortion…real surprise!
Tikki Perry Elder
That the group started with a girl that couldn’t sing!!!! Haha that chili had an abortion. Didn’t know tboz dated Dalvin. Very good.
I figure if Chili put her business out there why not believe her about Pebbles
Evangelist Carolyn Moffett
That Chili had an abortion and how the record label will take advantage of you. Do not sign the contract until you have a lawyer read it. Too much greed.
i believe them,pebbles wad married to LA R ……crooks run together …i looked up pebbles worth today $15 million and she hadnt did nothing since the 90s she made a come up on T.L.C
I found out that I made more money working at McDonalds as a teenager than they did as celebrities…
I’ve learned that they’re just normal people like us with everyday problems like us, no judgement here, they’re great!
ReNisha Ta’Vett Gibson
Didn’t know Chili had an abortion….I knew Pebbles did them wrong, but dang she was really a crook! SMH
Clarissa Clarissa Clarissa
I”m puzzled why left Eye had that wreck,,,was it planned? did she have her seat belt on?? what was in the road that caused her to swerlve across the road?? Neeed answers??? she didn’t sound right on last phone conversation with Tboz?????
LA Re was excited about them because he knew they would make him & pebbles millions
Didn’t know Pebbles screwed them like that, and I didn’t know that Master P was in Lisa’s ear like that!
Didn’t know T Boz dated Mr. Dalvin and Left Eye’s Daddy issues were the root of her problems. And… who was the Larry dude?
Parrish B. Early
That you could cheat on yo girl, page the number 500, 400 times and get back up in it… Ijs.
Good show tonight…Regardless of All THEIR MISFORTUNES, They kept their FAITH to their Dreams. We ALL have Did what we may Regret Later but THEY LIVED n LEARNED. As for Left Eye, we all got a Fallen Angel.
Stop talking about the abortion everyone in their lifetime has something they wanted to forget lets just remember the good things they left us with
QUESTION #2. How did you like the
When they announced that Lil Mama had been cast for the Left Eye role everyone dogged her and had jokes but in all honesty I feel like Lil Mama truly channeled her character the best. She did a fantastic job with that part.
Anna Jean Grieger
It was AWESOME!!! Uh~Mazing!!! Lil Mama striking resemblance to Lisa Lefteye Lopez…gave me the chillz…
I’ve never been a Lil Mama fan, but she has certainly earned my respect and my attention. She truly channeled Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopez for this part. Laughed and cried…
One of The Best Movie.. SHAME ON PEBBLE AND L.A. THAT WAS SO F-UP…I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM….
LOVED IT….my daughter’s love NO SCRUBS!!! Have the original CD looks like I will be purchasing 20
Jacqueline Harper Adj-Omania
It was a great story. Glad they shared some pieces of their lives with the fans. I’M LOVING THEIR NEW SONG ‘MEANT TO BE’….Play it tomorrow please.
I agree Anna Jean Grieger…I got chills as well from Lil Mama playing Lisa’s part.
it was awesome. cast was great. i got emotional at the end RIP LEFT eye
Those girls did an awesome job portraying the ladies of TLC… I love this biopic of the group and plan on watching it again tonight…
What i didnt understand was how a popular successful group with awards was broke? That means some shady things was going on. At least they were smart enough to realize it and do something about it. Everybody looked like the original ladies that it was scary. Lil mama had lisa down pat. Im very pleased at how the movie came out and i like the song at the end.
Danny Leon Sneed Jr.
Pepples you snake’em. You foul and that Karma will be the legacy of you life. RIL Left Eye
Lisa Denice Langford
Loved it. There is only 1 TLC never to be compared to other girl groups. They have earned their own place in musical history.
I enjoyed it. The young actress were very good also. Rip left eye
10 enjoyed it alot!! Took me back down memory lane for a whole hour wow!!..
They did a good job casting and the movie was good but I wish they could have gone a little deeper into some of the story line.
it was good but LaFace records was full of shit and greedy
I just Love the movie made me think and cry people have a life to
Angelia M. Outley-Dancy
This is my second time watching it. I love it. I didn’t know people did other people this way
They did the Damn thang they couldve put pebbles under the bus wth her attitude
52 of 169
QUESTION #3 How do you think Peebles feel about this movie?
Also On Majic 102.1:
18 Times Phylicia Rashad's Natural Beauty Stunned Us [PHOTOS]
16 photos Launch gallery
1 of 16
2. When in doubt, ask what would Clair Huxtable do. #phyliciarashad
2 of 16
3. #wbw #PhyliciaRashad and baby girl #dolamonster #Condola #Mickeyears #80sfashion late #80scirca #Cosbyfam #adw
3 of 16
4. #phyliciarashad foreva #WCW 😍
4 of 16
5. That black girl magic! 😍😍😍 #VIBRATINGHIGHER #blackgirlmagic #melanin #phyliciarashad #debbieallen
5 of 16
6. #Repost @tamttamme with @repostapp・・・Phylicia Allen 😍@vinyl_mag@vinyl@vinyl_picks #PhyliciaRashad #cosbyshow #thecosbyshow #actresses #actress #blackactress #blackdiva #blackdivas #singer #singers #blacksingers #cool #coolvibe #coolness #divaisafemaleversionofahustler #divasrevolution #vinyljunkie #vinylsworld #vinyl #vinyls
6 of 16
7. The beautiful Phylicia Rashad in the 1980s! #80s #80sfashion #blackstars #phyliciarashad #thecosbyshow #debbieallen #blackisbeautiful #blackwomen #melanin
7 of 16
8. #wiseandgrind #sisters #phyliciarashad #debbieallen #queen #queens #class #grace #beauty #blackgirlmagic ✨✨ #houston
8 of 16
9. I've never done a #WCW but #phyliciarashad has always been my fav. #beautyandbrains If I ever meet her I'm going for it. Pray for me
9 of 16
10. Too good not to #rp: The ultimate #TBT - sisters @therealdebbieallen and #phyliciarashad looking amazing and in love ✨
10 of 16
11. Grace. Beauty. Class. Confidence. #Mood #phyliciarashad
11 of 16
12. #80s #my80s #phyliciarashad #thecosbyshow #perfectmom #perfectwife #80swoman #80slook #80shair #backin80s #backto80s #tvseries #tvshow #80sicon
12 of 16
13. #clairehuxtable #phyliciarashad #iconic #glamour #beauty #fashion #styleicon #iconicwomen #styleinspiration #statementstyle #fashioninspiration #inspirationalwoman #stylegram #fashiongram #love #art #knowledge #brainsandbeauty #styleblogger #styleinspo #fashionstyling #fashionstylist #style #styling #stylist
13 of 16
14 of 16
15 of 16
16 of 16