We told you a couple of months ago that Toni Braxton and Babyface were coming out with a duet album. Well, they’ve released the first single from their duet album,
Love, Marriage & Divorce in stores and online December 3rd.
The name of the song is called “Hurt You”. Take a listen and take the poll to let us know what you think.
Take Our Poll
Hello Style: The Fashion Evolution Of Toni Braxton (PHOTOS)
17 photos Launch gallery
1. I kinda like her shinny silver mini dress.
1 of 17
2. Anyone else love Toni in short hair?
2 of 17
3. Lady in red!
3 of 17
4. A very causal look for Toni, I likes!
4 of 17
5. Can she pose or what?
5 of 17
6. YAS, twirl Toni!
6 of 17
7. Toni’s never been shy about showing cleavage.
7 of 17
8. She looks a little Tamar-esque in this editorial?!
8 of 17
9. If the skirt was a bit longer I would say we have a winner.
9 of 17
10. I am sure there’s a back story to her look for the Womans Day Red Dress Awards
10 of 17
11. At the 41st NAACP Image Awards being playful and flirty for the cameras.
11 of 17
12. Stunning in purple at the 2011 Lindt Gold Bunny Celebrity Auction Kick-Off
12 of 17
13. On set for her music video “I Heart You”, and I heart those curls!
13 of 17
14. On the red carpet for 12th Annual Lupus LA Orange Ball in a shimmering peach gown – nice!
14 of 17
15. Well maybe this isn’t the look for you Toni?
15 of 17
16. At the Cynthia Rowley fall 2012 fashion show in Cynthia Rowley – off to buy those gloves for the fall.
16 of 17
17. Remember this Grammys look!
17 of 17