When Shaquille O’neal was drafted into the NBA, he spent the first million that he earned within 30 minutes. Shaq then got a call from his baker and he told him that if he keeps spending at that rate he would end up like other former athletes broke. O’neal got smart and sharpen up his education on business and finance skills. He returned to college and finish his Bachelor’s degree, followed by his M.B.A, and now his Ed.D. That’s right, he is now Dr. Shaquille O’neal. These are Shaq’s own words : “It is not about how much money you make. The question is are you educated enough to KEEP it.” Read More
- Frequency Inspiration
- Raheem DeVaughn, Mc Lyte and Celebrity Chef Roblé, Cook Holiday Dishes [VIDEO]
- CRAWFISH-STUFFED DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
- Mary Jane's Love Interest This Season? Clues In Trailer
- Should I Go Raw Or Nah? 10 Things To Know Before You Stop Cooking Your Food
- Porsha Williams Pegged As A Mistress & Dumped By Married Beau?!