Detroit’s “Hip Hop” mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick’s stellar career ended in disgrace and disappointment. After being convicted of corruption and fraud, a jury recently sentenced him to 28 years in prison based upon several federal convictions. However, on top of the time, he will now be ordered to pay restitution and taxes to the tune of more than $5 Million. U.S. District Judge Nancy Edmunds will hold a hearing on the matter on Dec. 10th. YourBlackWorld.com has the complete story. Read more:
- Frequency Inspiration
- Raheem DeVaughn, Mc Lyte and Celebrity Chef Roblé, Cook Holiday Dishes [VIDEO]
- CRAWFISH-STUFFED DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
- Mary Jane's Love Interest This Season? Clues In Trailer
- Should I Go Raw Or Nah? 10 Things To Know Before You Stop Cooking Your Food
- Porsha Williams Pegged As A Mistress & Dumped By Married Beau?!