One of the Jurors who “reluctantly” acquitted George Zimmerman of Murder says she has lost her job, friends, and is facing foreclosure because the case has ruined her life. The Juror B-29 known as Maddy recently sat down with Good Morning America and spoke very candidly the struggle of deliberating based on fact and law as opposed to her own experiences of being a minority and what her heart wanted her to do. She speaks of receiving death threats on behalf of herself and her eight children and how the trial has ruined her life.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Queen For A Day: D.C. Sniper’s Ex-Wife & Other Survivors Share Powerful Domestic Abuse Stories
- Ne-Yo: ‘My Hair Line Is Definitely Not Dope’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Make Sure Your Hair Survives Your Workout
- Crawfish and Artichoke Bread Recipe
- Usher, Missy Elliott, Sevyn Streeter, Added To 2015 Essence Fest