One of the Jurors who “reluctantly” acquitted George Zimmerman of Murder says she has lost her job, friends, and is facing foreclosure because the case has ruined her life. The Juror B-29 known as Maddy recently sat down with Good Morning America and spoke very candidly the struggle of deliberating based on fact and law as opposed to her own experiences of being a minority and what her heart wanted her to do. She speaks of receiving death threats on behalf of herself and her eight children and how the trial has ruined her life.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Raheem DeVaughn, Mc Lyte and Celebrity Chef Roblé, Cook Holiday Dishes [VIDEO]
- CRAWFISH-STUFFED DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
- Mary Jane's Love Interest This Season? Clues In Trailer
- Should I Go Raw Or Nah? 10 Things To Know Before You Stop Cooking Your Food
- Porsha Williams Pegged As A Mistress & Dumped By Married Beau?!