Anthony Hamilton and his wife Tarsha share their secrets to a very happy and harmonious marriage in the form of an essay for best-selling author Gil Robertson’s new anthology Where Did Our Love Go: Love and Relationships in the African American Community. The two met when Tarsha auditioned to be his background singer , two years later Anthony popped the question. After 8 years of marriage, a set of two-year old twin boys and an eleven month old son, the two are happier than ever and wanting to share their formula of success for everyone.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Raheem DeVaughn, Mc Lyte and Celebrity Chef Roblé, Cook Holiday Dishes [VIDEO]
- CRAWFISH-STUFFED DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
- Mary Jane's Love Interest This Season? Clues In Trailer
- Should I Go Raw Or Nah? 10 Things To Know Before You Stop Cooking Your Food
- Porsha Williams Pegged As A Mistress & Dumped By Married Beau?!