Anthony Hamilton and his wife Tarsha share their secrets to a very happy and harmonious marriage in the form of an essay for best-selling author Gil Robertson’s new anthology Where Did Our Love Go: Love and Relationships in the African American Community. The two met when Tarsha auditioned to be his background singer , two years later Anthony popped the question. After 8 years of marriage, a set of two-year old twin boys and an eleven month old son, the two are happier than ever and wanting to share their formula of success for everyone.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Queen For A Day: D.C. Sniper’s Ex-Wife & Other Survivors Share Powerful Domestic Abuse Stories
- Ne-Yo: ‘My Hair Line Is Definitely Not Dope’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Make Sure Your Hair Survives Your Workout
- Crawfish and Artichoke Bread Recipe
- Usher, Missy Elliott, Sevyn Streeter, Added To 2015 Essence Fest