New research shows couples who are too similar to each other are less likely to have lasting relationships than those with some differences between them. Psychologists studied about 730 men and women for three years for the study, which was published in the journal Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. The couples were questioned on levels of intimacy, closeness to their partner, commitment and depression, among other things. Researchers found that the couples with the strongest relationships fell somewhere between being very close and very distant. (Daily Mail)
- Frequency Inspiration
- Raheem DeVaughn, Mc Lyte and Celebrity Chef Roblé, Cook Holiday Dishes [VIDEO]
- CRAWFISH-STUFFED DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
- Mary Jane's Love Interest This Season? Clues In Trailer
- Should I Go Raw Or Nah? 10 Things To Know Before You Stop Cooking Your Food
- Porsha Williams Pegged As A Mistress & Dumped By Married Beau?!