According to CNN, the 2nd winning ticket holder of Arizona’s record Powerball jackpot has made himself know to officials, but not to the public as yet. The tickett, from last month’s record jackpot, is worth $192 million before taxes, according to officials from the Arizona Lottery. CNN.com has the complete story. Read more:
- Frequency Inspiration
- Raheem DeVaughn, Mc Lyte and Celebrity Chef Roblé, Cook Holiday Dishes [VIDEO]
- CRAWFISH-STUFFED DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
- Mary Jane's Love Interest This Season? Clues In Trailer
- Should I Go Raw Or Nah? 10 Things To Know Before You Stop Cooking Your Food
- Porsha Williams Pegged As A Mistress & Dumped By Married Beau?!