- cup granulated sugar
- teaspoon cinnamon
- cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- cup chopped walnuts, if desired
- cup raisins, if desired
- cup firmly packed brown sugar
- cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large -storage plastic food bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- 2 Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan, adding walnuts and raisins among the biscuit pieces.
- 3 In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
- 4 Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm. Source:Pillsbury.com
Also On Majic 102.1:
Like Father, Like Son: 7 Times Denzel Washington’s Son John David Stole Our Heart
12 photos Launch gallery