Today, Roger “The Dodger” Leonard is a grateful recovering addict and alcoholic of 29 years, a certified addiction counselor, a national motivational speaker and author. He earned recovery by surrendering and changing his behavior. The renewed lifestyle did not occur over night.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Queen For A Day: D.C. Sniper’s Ex-Wife & Other Survivors Share Powerful Domestic Abuse Stories
- How To Make Sure Your Hair Survives Your Workout
- Crawfish and Artichoke Bread Recipe
- Estelle And Empire's Jussie Smollett team up for "Conqueror" Duet
- Usher, Missy Elliott, Sevyn Streeter, Added To 2015 Essence Fest