ABC’s long-running show “The Bachelor” will, for the first time in its history, present an African-American bachelor. If you’ve never watched the show, it chronicles a single man’s pursuit of love as he dates several women who are competing for his love and undying affection … for life.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Queen For A Day: D.C. Sniper’s Ex-Wife & Other Survivors Share Powerful Domestic Abuse Stories
- Ne-Yo: ‘My Hair Line Is Definitely Not Dope’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Make Sure Your Hair Survives Your Workout
- Crawfish and Artichoke Bread Recipe
- Usher, Missy Elliott, Sevyn Streeter, Added To 2015 Essence Fest