Two years ago, I met this incredible young lady, and let’s just call her ‘Tina.’ We became friends and got along really well. She met this amazing guy and they decided to get married. Tina made me her maid of honor on her wedding day. Things were really good, and then she became pregnant mid last year. Unfortunately, she died in January this year as she was giving birth. She didn’t even get the chance to see her son, but fortunately the baby survived.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Raheem DeVaughn, Mc Lyte and Celebrity Chef Roblé, Cook Holiday Dishes [VIDEO]
- CRAWFISH-STUFFED DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
- Mary Jane's Love Interest This Season? Clues In Trailer
- Should I Go Raw Or Nah? 10 Things To Know Before You Stop Cooking Your Food
- Porsha Williams Pegged As A Mistress & Dumped By Married Beau?!