• Weathermore
  • Live Traffic610I-45I-10US-59Sam Houston Tollwaymore

Smoking In Bed May Have Caused Fire At Apartment Complex In Houston

Comments: 0  | Leave A Comment

News92FM.Com is reporting that Houston firefighters believe a man smoking in his bed Thursday night started a fire that damaged his duplex near downtown Houston.

Reports indicate that firefighters answered a building fire call on Bingham near Colorado around 11P.M.

Read More

Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!

Tags: » » » » » » » » » » »

Comments

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,565 other followers