The Associated Press is reporting that Stevie Wonder and “The Queen Of Soul” are scheduled to perform at Whitney Houston’s private funeral this Saturday, February 18, 2012. Tyler Perry, Alicia Keys and Donnie McClurkin will also be part of the program, along with other celebrities.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Queen For A Day: D.C. Sniper’s Ex-Wife & Other Survivors Share Powerful Domestic Abuse Stories
- Ne-Yo: ‘My Hair Line Is Definitely Not Dope’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Make Sure Your Hair Survives Your Workout
- Crawfish and Artichoke Bread Recipe
- Usher, Missy Elliott, Sevyn Streeter, Added To 2015 Essence Fest