According to USAToday.com, The Underground Freedom Railroad Center, in Cincinnati, is facing financial hardship due to large cutbacks in their budget and funding from local and state institutions. The center’s focus is on telling the stories of abolitionists from the Underground Railroad, but they have recently expanded to included contemporary slavery and human-trafficking.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Queen For A Day: D.C. Sniper’s Ex-Wife & Other Survivors Share Powerful Domestic Abuse Stories
- Ne-Yo: ‘My Hair Line Is Definitely Not Dope’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Make Sure Your Hair Survives Your Workout
- Crawfish and Artichoke Bread Recipe
- Usher, Missy Elliott, Sevyn Streeter, Added To 2015 Essence Fest