Mitt Romney and Newt Ginrich endorse a policy that would require amending the Voting Rights Act and doing away with hard-won legal requirements that have existed for decades. The story was reported by HuffingtonPost.com linking to MotherJones.com. Read More:
- Frequency Inspiration
- Raheem DeVaughn, Mc Lyte and Celebrity Chef Roblé, Cook Holiday Dishes [VIDEO]
- CRAWFISH-STUFFED DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
- Mary Jane's Love Interest This Season? Clues In Trailer
- Should I Go Raw Or Nah? 10 Things To Know Before You Stop Cooking Your Food
- Porsha Williams Pegged As A Mistress & Dumped By Married Beau?!