From KHOU.com – The warm weather we saw to ring in the New Year is gone, and the first Monday of 2012 is a bit on the chilly side, according to KHOU 11 News Meteorologist David Paul.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Queen For A Day: D.C. Sniper’s Ex-Wife & Other Survivors Share Powerful Domestic Abuse Stories
- Ne-Yo: ‘My Hair Line Is Definitely Not Dope’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Make Sure Your Hair Survives Your Workout
- Crawfish and Artichoke Bread Recipe
- Usher, Missy Elliott, Sevyn Streeter, Added To 2015 Essence Fest