The executors of Michael Jackson’s estate say they are “disgusted” by MSNBC’s decision to air Dr. Conrad Murray’s documentary just four days after the physician was convicted of involuntary manslaughter and are calling on the network to cancel plans to air the program.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Raheem DeVaughn, Mc Lyte and Celebrity Chef Roblé, Cook Holiday Dishes [VIDEO]
- CRAWFISH-STUFFED DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
- Mary Jane's Love Interest This Season? Clues In Trailer
- Should I Go Raw Or Nah? 10 Things To Know Before You Stop Cooking Your Food
- Porsha Williams Pegged As A Mistress & Dumped By Married Beau?!