The executors of Michael Jackson’s estate say they are “disgusted” by MSNBC’s decision to air Dr. Conrad Murray’s documentary just four days after the physician was convicted of involuntary manslaughter and are calling on the network to cancel plans to air the program.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Queen For A Day: D.C. Sniper’s Ex-Wife & Other Survivors Share Powerful Domestic Abuse Stories
- How To Make Sure Your Hair Survives Your Workout
- Crawfish and Artichoke Bread Recipe
- Estelle And Empire's Jussie Smollett team up for "Conqueror" Duet
- Usher, Missy Elliott, Sevyn Streeter, Added To 2015 Essence Fest